Commitment to Consistency

Burke and I are currently in Denver on a work trip (for him) and getaway (for us).  I'll share more of this wonderful trip later, but for now I simply wanted to type for the pure joy of being on the blog again.  I've said this many times before, but the blog fulfills an express need in me to create through the written word.  Since giving birth to Darcie nearly 4 years ago, my posting has dramatically diminished and so many of the precious memories with my little family have been tossed to the winds, forgotten in the chaos of my mind, due to a lack of time and energy with my 3 mini humans demanding every waking moment.  However, on this trip, Burke and I have had a chance to goal set and evaluate our lives, which includes penciling in time for me to write and making it a priority so that it really happens.  Here's to  the first post with a commitment to consistency and many more ahead!

Comments