Bobbin' and bloggin' into 2009!

Hey Fam Damily! So after reading all of your wonderful blogs over the past year I decided I would finally get with the program and jump on the blog bandwagon! :) I have loved living with Cassie, Dan, and the darling kiddos over this past month and feel a little somber knowing I will be leaving them tomorrow to head back home to Logan. I am so grateful they were willing to let me come and make some big decisions while I was here. They have been more than super supportive and I feel so lucky to be blessed with a family that sticks by my side no matter where my impulsive decisions take me! I've got a feeling 2009 is going to continue to be full of life changing decisions, so hold on tight crew, we're in for a ride! YEHAW! Sweet Cas treated me to a new hair cut (it's shorter than I've had since I was 13), so it looks like I'll be bloggin with a bob for the rest of the year. What do ya think ya'll?
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Katie said…
CUTE hair!! Oh my gosh, i love it! i am SO excited to see you and i am so glad that you are home! :D ps...you should follow my blog too but i don't know how to invite you. hmm..