Christmas in September & Belly Pics

Here are a few pictures I've been meaning to post that Cassie took of my 30 week belly nearly 2 months ago at the same time that she took some photos of Daphne for me.  


I was sitting on the exam table at my 36 week appointment on Thursday, waiting for Dr. Sanders to come in and staring at the monitor with all my pregnancy stats on it when suddenly I realized there was no "1" in front of the "7" on my "estimated due date".



Christmas has come early folks!  Turns out my due date has always been October SEVENTH, not the seventeenth!  I kept feeling like my calculations were off and now I finally realize it wasn't just preggo brain, it was a legitimate 10 day difference.  We are beyond excited, especially because now she is no longer due on the opening night of the deer hunt.  I know it sounds silly, but that would have been an almost certain source of conflict for the rest of our lives! ("No, we are NOT having her birthday party at the hunt party again this year!")  This coming Thursday is our 37 week ultrasound to try and decide if this baby will fit out of me and weather or not we should shoot for a vbac or schedule another C-section.  Any prayers or positive thoughts you can send our way would be appreciated!


Oh, and just because I keep forgetting to post them, here is Daphne way back in June showing me how big her baby was growing one morning.


And Daph's drawing of the baby in my tummy.  See the two little eyes and dark body where my torso should be?  I also think it's interesting that I am not smiling.  Was that on purpose?  :)

Comments