He Speaks


I went into General Conference this weekend with 3 specific questions in mind.  All 3 were answered through beautiful, poignant words that spoke directly to my soul.  A line from my patriarchal blessing was said nearly word for word and I felt as though I was being addressed individually.  I was touched beyond words.  I testify that God knows us.  He speaks to us today if we are willing to listen.


In the last year or so, I have developed a habit of turning on a conference talk on my phone every time I have to do dishes, fold laundry, weed, dust, or engage in any other mundane task that requires little brain power and thus allows my mind to completely focus on the words of the speaker.  In this way, I feel that I am able to continually learn and re-learn the powerful messages for the six months between conferences and keep my heart focused on the things that matter most.  If you have a quiet moment to yourself, I would definitely encourage the practice as it has greatly enriched my life.  October 2015 Conference Talks found HERE.

Below are some beautifully blended images and quotes taken from conference.  These and more conference quotes found HERE.











Comments