9 Months in a Glance

Oh hi!  Remember me?  My name's Emily (if you need a refresher) and I used to frequent this corner of the interwebs on a weekly basis, recording snippets of our family journey.  This lovely swatch of garbled code was my outlet and my therapy, a reminder of ups and downs and the lessons learned along the way.  Oh how I've missed it and oh what a year when I could have used this healing release the most.

Here we are, nearly 9 months into 2016, the year that has tried, tested and taught me more than any other in my 28 years without a single chronicled memory.  Yet here we stand on the brink of further months of frenzy and the need to leave a vague footprint of this year for posterity screams out at me and demands that I act, that I write and record.

The next few posts will be a whirlwind recap of the year and I am hopeful that before these twinners arrive on Monday (oh yes, we are pregnant with twins!) that I will have a chance to record a bit of our journey with this twin pregnancy as well.



Comments