Alan's Newborn Photos



As always, time is short tonight, but I wanted to share the gorgeous photos my sweet friend Lauren Baker (http://www.laurenbakerphotography.com) took of Alan.  First of all, she gave me a screaming deal (so generous of her) and then she showed up with this amazing quaking aspen tree bed that she made just for him.  I had wanted to do something to represent Aiden in the photos and I was so touched by her amazingly creative idea to take a photo of the bed empty and then reposition it with Alan in it.  She is a wizard at photoshop and spliced the two pictures together so perfectly!  I also love how she used their hugging 3D ultrasound picture next to the bed.  Such sweet tokens to remember both of our babies.  During this shoot, Alan was still such a skinny preemie that we disguised a lot of his boniness with wraps and her darling crocheted outfits.  I absolutely love how they turned out!













Comments