Catch Up

I have not been quite myself lately.  After a long, long, long talk with Burke the other night, it's been clear that we need to start scheduling some time for me to do some self care before I lose it.  My sweet Burkie just left with the kids and I have two blessed hours all to myself (first time we've scheduled time for me like this since February!!).  I have a list a mile long of all the things I NEED to do, but all I WANT to do is blog and I am giving myself permission to spend this entire two hour window doing just that.  I started by checking my blog "drafts" file and was dismayed to find over 25 posts over the past 3 years that I have started and never finished.  :(  Rather than trying to finish them, I'm just going to start posting them where I left off.  Sorry in advance children for unfinished letters and posts about you, but your Mama hardly has time to shower these days and documenting our lives has taken the back seat while we have been busy surviving and thriving.  Let's see if we can set a posts-in-one-day record!

Comments