Picture This!


Ladies and gentlemen....drumroll please! For those of you who were unaware.....dabadabada.....our pre-wedding pictures are done and ready! If you would like to view the complete batch go to our cute little personalized website (http://www.yoursweetwedding.com/emilyburke) to see more! We couldn't be more pleased with how well they turned. Definitely worth every penny. A special shout out goes to my amazing mother who followed us around the entire two hours, carrying my train, laying down a tarp on the ground to keep my dress from getting soiled and ooing and awwing her encouragement! Another BIG thank you to Cassie Jo and Kris for helping to make my beautiful boquet. Oh! And of course to Bodie Bower and his darling wife Laura who captured the magic all on film. I truly am lucky to be in love with my best friend! Hope you like them!



Posted by Picasa

Comments

Emily I'm so glad you found me on blogger! Sorry its taken me a few days to get your comment, I was away for memorial weekend and not on the computer much, but I'd just like to say how gorgeous all of your bridals and groomals are! You'll love marriage girly, it's the best! Well keep in touch on here! lotsa loves! :)
Norton's said…
I am in aw over your guys pictures. I sat at Burkes desk today and watched the whole slide show. Brodie and his wife did a great job. Not to mention you and Burke looked great too. Love Love Love your pictures!
Chelsea said…
Oo! I love Bodie's pictures...especially of you! They are so wonderful and I can't wait to see you on the big day!
Erica said…
I'm sorry those storm clouds caused you stress seriously that is like the most beautiful picture in the world! Simply breath taking!