The Eves of the Adams Family (har har!)

Last Friday I loaded up with my fabulous in-laws for a full on Ladies Weekend in Salt Lake! The crew included my mother-in-law Marie with her three daughters (Kristin, Catherine and Kellie) as well as the three daughter-in-laws (LeAnn, Danelle and myself). We had such a nice weekend, meeting up with Kellie at our "Executive" Best Western and starting out the weekend with an exchange of our favorite things. LeAnn had told us about a cute thing her sisters do each year when they bring one of their favorite things as a gift to all the other sisters. Some of the things we gave included an AWESOME cheese grater, a darling homemade apron, a gift certificate to get frozen yogurt, a cuticle pusher, cupcake decorating kit, birthday party supplies and my contribution was on of my all time favorite movies "Steele Magnolias." We stayed up late talking and laughing and let all the mothers sleep in as long as they wanted to in the morning.

Saturday was spent shopping at The Gateway where I got THE MOST ADORABLE shoes (pictures to come) and a Texas shirt for my honey. A good time was had by all and I just love this picture of all of before we got all tuckered out.

That night we went to "The Mayan Adventure" for dinner. The food wasn't terrific, but the jungle theme, fire dancers and waterfall divers made for great atmosphere. Unfortunately about 4 hours later all that lovely Mexican food came right back up where it came from. Ew. Besides that minor disturbance, it was an awesome weekend and I feel so lucky to have married into such an incredible family! Love you AdamsEZ!

Comments

Marinda said…
Okay, how cool are your in-laws. Wish mine were that cool. :) Totally and completely kidding! We could do something like that if more of us lived in the same state!