Jilted in Love

Emmett, do you remember the days we used to giggle our heads off together?


Do you remember little buddy how you would let me cuddle you and sing to you until you feel asleep?


Remember sweet kisses and how you used to scream for joy when I would walk in the door?


I remember them like they were yesterday. But alas our love is no more for another woman has come into your life. She is red and sleek and can play far more techno-charged songs then me. It's my own fault. I introduced you to her and let you play with her for whole evenings at a time, clueless to the hypnotizing power she had over you. Now when ever I come over all I hear you scream is, "PONE! PONE!" I've been jilted and I'm not quite sure things will ever be the same again.

Come back to me little heart breaker!

Comments

Anonymous said…
awwwwww!!!
ha ha Emily. I must say that was a very creative post and such sweet pics of you and sweet little Emmett. Can you believe how big he is? He was just born a few days ago wasn't he ;)?
Katie said…
haha what a funny post! i love that!