Not Giving Up

I've been blogging for exactly five years now, if not weekly than at least a couple of times a month.  I will forever be grateful to Cassie Jo who encouraged me to get started, because as I look back on my blog books I've printed at the end of each year, I am shocked at how many things I would have completely forgotten if they hadn't been documented via the blog.

Ever since Daphne stopped napping in January combined with the extreme exhaustion of a second pregnancy, buying our first home and moving for the second time in 6 months, I have failed miserably at keeping the blog up to date.  And I miss it!  It's a great outlet for me and I really don't want to give it up.

As of Sunday, Burke was officially set apart as the Teachers Quorum Advisor (the "Teachers" is the age group of 14 and 15 year old boys in each ward) which means once a week he will be tied up with activities in the evening.  So I have officially claimed Wednesdays as my guilt-free blogging night!

There is so much to catch up on as we've had some pretty major life changes happen in the past couple of months, so I think I will start with our home buying saga and go from there.  I'm smiling just thinking of all I want to write! :)

Comments