2015 in Review Video

Merry Christmas!  I hope this holiday season has been full of goodness for you and yours!

This is the third year I have maintained our new tradition of compiling our videos from the year into a brief montage.  And this is my third year in a row staying up until 3 AM on Christmas Eve in order to do so!  TRADITION! :)  I actually wish I had enough time to do another song, because there were dozens of adorable clips I didn't even touch.  Maybe if I get around to it in January I will do an updated version.  Until then, here is a brief look at our year.  It has been full of good memories, happiness and peace.  Putting together these videos nearly makes my heart burst with love for my little family!  I am so blessed to call them mine.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkinKIqaEcI

Comments