Family Photos Part 2

Stephanie, as I mentioned in the last post, is very creative and had lots of fun ideas for our family photos.  After taking pictures at my favorite door in Logan (where we took some of our wedding photos too - see below photos that I meant to post yesterday by Bodie Bower - www.yoursweetwedding.com) we headed to USU for a library shoot.  



Daphne snoozed for about 20 minutes on the way over, so we took a few shots of just Burke and I before she woke up and then had a slightly recharged baby for the photos.  Stephanie had lots of cute holiday-themed photo ideas.  Such as mistletoe!


 Burke is not a big picture guy, so he definitely won major points for being a good sport throughout the day!  You can definitely tell in this next picture he is winding down. :)


But get him with his little lady and he cheers right up! 



I love literature (obviously, I'm an English teacher!) so taking pictures a midst thousands of beautiful books was fantastic.  I could just imagine a bulletin board in my future classroom with the mistletoe picture and a  caption such as, "Reading brings love to life!" or perhaps having these pictures framed in my dream home library someday.


We also found a book right on the isle we were on that was very fitting for Burke and I - a cherry red binding with Paris printed in gold on the side.  I still can't believe it has already been a year and a half since our summer in Paris.  I will never forget that dreamy time!


There is actually one more posts of family photos.  Hope you all don't mind my narcissism - I was just so happy with how they turned out and had to share!  Again, stay tuned. :)

Comments

Shauna said…
Your pictures are so cute! I love them. The one wedding picture that has multiply shots of you and Burke ya I'm in love with that one. It's a neat picture. Your little Daph is an angel! So precious! Hope you guys are doing GREAT!
Katie said…
What a cute idea, I love it!