Pampered Lil' Princess!

Do you know what this is? This is the face of the darling boy who is making me giddy with happiness on a daily basis! I just have to document a couple of the sweet, thoughtful things he has done in the past couple of weeks to make me feel like a Princess!

As most of you know, I can sometimes be a tad bit dramatic. So sue me! One night as Burke and I were talking I was shocked by the fact the he did not know what a Gerber Daisy was. When I questioned him in a shock tone, "How on earth do you not know what a Gerber Daisy is?!" His response was absolutely priceless, "Emily, I was raised on a farm. Why on earth would I know what a Gerber Daisy is?" The next day after I left work for the day my manager called and told me I needed to come back in and adjust my tip total because a lady had called and wanted her tip back. I grumbled to myself as I drove back to the restaurant and went into the back office where instead of adjusting my tips (a clever rouse to get me back at work!) I was presented with a beautiful Gerber Daisy bouquet of flowers that had been delivered just after I left. :)

On another day Burke and I had a conversation where I stubbornly demanded that I would always be treated like a Queen by him no matter what! Not long after I received a package in the mail. I couldn't figure out what I had possibly ordered. I opened up the box and began to laugh as I pulled out a darling pink tiara!
The next day, a foot and a half of snow dumped down on Logan and I couldn't resist the opportunity to snap a picture in my crown while shoveling the driveway based off a cute children's book Lydia has called, "Do Princesses Wear Hiking Boots? This Princess sure does! Thank you Burke for making me feel like royalty!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Chixon said…
hey just wanted to let you know I love the header. I always read your entries from the email so I hadn't seen it before. Darling. Wanna make a new one for me? I'm getting sick of my current one and want to change it. Miss you.
Erica said…
So, sometimes I get really super jealous when people have a guy who is incredibly romantic. I love my husband dearly but that was not something he was given in life.

Nothing is better than flowers! Honestly, love it!
Wendi said…
Oh my heck. Precious. Seriously precious.