Dear Iceland,


I do not appreciate your sense of timing. Seriously, could you not have waited to spew your volcanic guts for 3 more months?! Ugh. Whatever, it's like talking to a rock to get you to understand the serious wrench you have thrown in our plans. You are officially OFF of my Top Ten Travel Destinations list. Alright I lied, you were never even on it.

Officially Your Least Adoring Fan,

Moaning Myrtle

P.S. Your mama's so fat when she got cremated they had to ban all planes from flying over Europe! (ba dum cha!)

Comments

Hey Emily! So I refound your blog! haha. Looks like you and your hubby are doing well! Keep in touch!
Mindy said…
I laughed. Really hard. At that last line. Thank you. :)
Katie said…
HAHA that is so funny! And sad at the same time. :( Is your trip delayed now?