Nature Therapy

We spent two days in Parowan this week.  Burke's 90 year-old Grandmother is having a complete make-over on her yard, so Burke landscaped in the days and we got to play with the family in the evening.  I loved being able to hang out with my sweet mother-in-law in during the day. She is such a genuinely kind person and the entire time we were there she was doing stuff for other people - reminded me of my mama too!

On Wednesday night Alan, Marie, Burke and I took a couple of hours to drive up the mountain to the family property at Co-Op.  I haven't had a chance to go up since the 24th of July of last year when the Bush family came down for a campout.  It was absolutely beautiful up there and such great therapy to ride the trails on the 4-wheeler with my sweetheart.  We saw a few deer and I wanted to shout, "run Bambi run!" as the deer hunt is just around the corner in October.  We took some pictures, but it never quite does that little bit of heaven the justice it deserves.  I guess you'll just have to come see it for yourself.


Panorama at "The Sink"






Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow beautiful pictures!! :) Thanks for sharing Em! :) xoxoxo stef