Cheese It!


I love my sister Cassie Jo for countless reasons, but here is just one more reason why.  She payed 8 bucks for an electronic copy of this picture!  It was hilarious to hear her try and justify it and then say, "Ok, it was stupid, but it was for memories sake.  And look how pretty the background is!"  

I love how we saw the photographers down the street and decided to cheese it.  We're such dorks, but that's why I love my sisters!  Too bad I can't photoshop my chunky thighs.  You would think that running a half marathon would shrink my gams just a little, but alas!  (*Side note: SO not fishing for compliments, I know how my legs look and I have accepted the fact that I was born to a 5'0 woman and a 5'7 man.  Spindly model legs are NOT in my pedigree!)  Thanks Cas for preserving the memory!

Comments

Liv Blair said…
I love this picture! You girls are so dang cute!
Mindy said…
I think this is perhaps one of the best pictures. Ever. :) I still cannot believe I couldn't find you gals.
Whitney said…
Oh, it's just the angle of the photographer, you nutter! :)

PS

Are you coming up for Christmas? We should send Jo-lu a package.