Sunflowers

With the family all together on Labor Day, we decided to take a spontaneous family picture in the back yard. Besides lil' Amy who was oh-so-sad and Mike forgetting to take off his shades, I think it turned out really nice.  It's hard to get 23 people all smiling with their eyes open at once!


I'm not sure what came over me, but I got in a picture taking mood after the family photo and noticed some beautiful stalks of sunflowers out in the garden, just begging to be photographed.  I forced Nellie, Chev and baby Hallie to be my first subjects (pictures on their camera or I would post some) and then had some of the nieces do a mini photo shoot as well.  "Mini" because it was a "two snaps, I'm outta here" kind of affair.  I liked how they turned out, though, and it got me excited about taking a photography class sometime in the future.  Enjoy!





Comments

Anonymous said…
I love this too!!! :) You both have a beautiful family!