Sister Tasha Bush

***Another draft I just found that I never posted from way back in April.

My baby sister Tasha reported to the Missionary Training Center (MTC) in Provo on Wednesday, April 3.  She is serving an English speaking mission in Tampa, Florida.  Tasha has gone back and forth for quite some time, trying to decide if a mission was the right decision for her.  After President Monson's announcement in October about lowering the age limit for missionaries, she got to work and submitted her papers soon after.  We all expected she would go right away, but the poor girl had a 5 month wait before she was to report.    


I can't wait to see the ways she learns and grows from being a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I will be keeping a blog for her so I can post the letters and emails she sends home.  If you're interested in reading about her experiences, you can follow the blog  - http://tashaintampa.blogspot.com/ to hear her updates.

Tasha with her sassy new missionary hair cut.






Comments