True Love


This was a moment of absolute true love.  One night in April while preparing dinner, I had a sudden onslaught of my first preggo cravings for a Creamie.  I had asked Burke earlier in the day to grab a few things from the grocery store on his way home from work, so I frantically called him to see if he was still at the store.  When he answered, he said he was just a block away from home.  I was disappointed, but decided I would just have to pick up a Creamie the next day on my errands.  A few minutes later, in walks Burke with the groceries and to my astonishment and delight pulls out TWO boxes of Creamies!  He said he'd been at the store and just had a feeling I might like these.  We haven't bought Creamies in years, so this was completely random.  Apparently my heart speaks to his before my own mind even knows what I'm craving! :)  

Comments