Genius Baby!


I am trying to grow a genius child.  So every morning and afternoon as I drive the 5 miles to PVHS I listen to 91.3, Southern Utah's only classical station.  Is this a myth?  I'm not so sure, but I'm enjoying it either way.  On the way home I heard one of my all time favorite classical pieces and thought I would share it with you.  It's making my baby smarter, so I'm sure your brain will benefit as well.  There is a beautiful version with singing, but I was loving the straight instrumental today.  Enjoy "Barcarolle!"

Comments

Liv Blair said…
Love that piece! You need to introduce the babe to Dvorak. Maybe a little New World Symphony? :) Love you!
Anonymous said…
It's def proven that you can get better test scores if you listen to it, but not sure if it applies to putting it on for the baby- i think if anything she'll just enjoy it haha. I read a recent study about it- ill have to find it and send :)