Just because it's hilarious...

Watch this video.  Am I mortified that I looked this way?  Yes.  Should I hide it from the world?  No way! Too priceless.  Please enjoy a good laugh at my expense.


Just for the record, I lost 20 pounds in 10 days (possibly less, since I didn't weigh myself until day 10).  Yes, 8 of that was Daphne and probably 5-8 more was placenta, water, etc.  But I can confidently say I was the biggest loser in our house that week. :)  I need to borrow Nellie's scale again to see how I'm progressing.

Comments

Liv Blair said…
Haha! You are so cute Emily!
That WAS hilarious, thank you for sharing that. Burkey is so sweet, he loves Cabbage patch dolls.... so funny.
Katie said…
Haha! I looked the SAME way! I almost died when I saw myself in the mirror too. Burke seems so sweet to you. I also loved that he said he loves Cabbage Patch dolls, cute!