Fall Leaves




I was a bit camera happy up at the hunt, but how could I not be with such beauty around me?  Living in St. George and now Mesquite, I miss the visual reminders of the changing seasons, like the explosion of color in the vibrant fall leaves.


Once I got my fill of the beautiful landscape, I tried to combine still life with squirming life!  I can not get enough of these little cousins and it is so heart-warming to see how they all flock to Grandma Marie.


But by far my favorite subject of the day, was...you guessed it...my darling Daphodilly!  Do you think I'll ever get enough of those eyes or cheeks!  Nope, I don't think so either.


Thanks again to Chelsea Moore for Daphne's adorable beanie - I had tons of compliments on it and referred them all to your blog.  Yo peeps - if you haven't see Chelsea's turkey hats for Thanksgiving, go check them out.

Comments