Logan: Part Four - Final Post!


Okay, last trip post, I promise.  On Thursday, August 16, we drove back to Logan from Montana just in time to have Tasha babysit Daphne while Burke, Mom, Dad and I hit up Birch Creek Golf Course for 9 holes.  It was a beautiful afternoon, I had a few nice shots and it was so fun to be with my parents.


Me and Mumsie

After a quick shower and dinner, feeding Daphne and putting her to bed, Tasha, Burke and I met up with Tasha's boyfriend Darren at the Lyric Theater to attend the play "Greater Tuna" featuring 2 men playing 14 different characters!  It takes place in the fictional town of Tuna, Texas and Burke and I thought it was hysterical.  As Burke served his mission in Fort Worth, Texas, he just kept shaking his head saying, "You have no idea how accurate this is!"  Such a pleasant night.

Blurry phone pic - can you see the outline of Texas on the set in the background?

Here's a better picture of the set.  Love the Lyric Theater too with the coats of armor.

Friday morning Burke, Daphne and I took a bike ride to Ryan's Park where we played as a family on the playground and swings.  Later that day we took Tash, Mumsie and GG to lunch followed by some shoe shopping and finally a visit to see my wonderful friend Abby Broadbent and meet her baby Hadley.  It was so fun to see Abby in her new mother aura and hold beautiful Hadley.  That little lady is going to be just as gorgeous as her parents!

Finally that night Burke and I were able to put Daphne to bed and go to the Logan Temple where we did sealings.  It was a neat to take a moment and look in on the room where we were sealed over 3 years ago.  I was filled with such love for my husband and appreciation for the wonderful companion he is to me.  It was the perfect way to finish our trip.

Comments