PB and J Sandwich


Although we all know I'm not a huge fan of Halloween, I have always been a sucker for family-themed costumes.  This year I lucked out big time when my sister April offered to send me the entire ensemble for peanut butter and jelly sandwich themed costumes that she put together a few years ago when they only had one kid.  April and Devon are so incredibly creative and I was stoked to benefit from all their good ideas and hard work.  

Poor Daphne woke up sick on Halloween.  See the chaffed upper lip from nose blowing?  As a result, we only did about 20 minutes of trick-or-treating.  Glad she's too young to know better - she was thrilled with her 10 pieces of candy!

Besides a store bought Wonder Bread costume, April put together the jelly jar and Mr. Peanut costumes all on her own.  We got tons of compliments on the costumes and I felt really guilty taking all the credit for her idea.  After a brief walk through the ward Trunk-o-Treat, Burke and I went to a Halloween Party at Darci and Rory Wilkes home.  We didn't know anyone except for Darci and Rory, but it was still a good time and Burke tied for the best costume of the night!  If we're lucky, maybe we can get the Murphys to send us their Angry Bird costumes in a few years so we can win more prizes! :)

Comments