Back after popular demand...The Suitcoats!!

For two months Burke and his brother Kevin diligently had "band practice" once a week to prepare for the Iron County Fair. They had been asked to perform as "The Suitcoats" the year before and they had been asked back after popular demand. Kristen (Burke's little sis) and I did a couple of guest numbers with them and the whole Adams family as well as my sister Cassie and her family came to support us. We had a lot of fun and the boys are already thinking of ways to improve for next year!
The fair was a fun experience for me as I had never gone to the fair in Cache Valley, but everyone and their dog seems to come to this one! Some of my favorite pictures below are the giant sunflowers the size of Burke's head and the massive pot bellied pig that is STANDING up in that picture but is so huge you can't even see his stubby legs!





Comments