New Callings...Again!

Burke and I have new callings...again! As I mentioned before, we have acquired several callings over the last few months in our St. George 4th Ward. When the Bishop sat us down in his office last Sunday and said he had yet another calling to extend to us I was quick to remind him that though we were happy to serve we already had THREE other callings! To my great relief he assured us that we would be released from one or all of them before getting set apart the following Sunday.

So what do you think our new positions are? I was happy to accept the position of Beehive Advisor as the entire Young Women's leadership is being reorganized. I am excited to teach them and hope I can be an example to these sweet 12 and 13 year old girls. Can you guess what Burke's calling is? As the Bishop put it, "Brother Adams, what is the least likely position you would expect to be called into?" When Burke replied nursery, he said he would add that to the list and then flabbergasted us all by extending the call of....*drum roll*....primary chorister! I started laughing and Burke's jaw dropped. :)

We are both excited and certain that these new positions will help us to grow and learn. We're open and happy for suggestions for us Rookies at any time!

Comments

congrats! I would love to be in young womens. I am sure both of you will be wonderful!