Uplifted

I love music and I especially love the visually stimulating music videos that are produced to accompany songs.  When I have a spare minute or I am just in need of a break from my studies, I like to click on vevo and see the newest videos that have been produced.  However, several months ago I noticed that I could hardly make it through a video without feeling embarrassed or switching to the next video due to sexual imagery or foul lyrics.  Even my beloved CMT (country music television) is full of immoral messages and I always seemed to feel a little gross after most videos.

Thank heavens for the break-through production of "Mormon Messages" on lds.org.  Now whenever I feel the need for a five minute break, I turn instead to an uplifting message from our prophet and apostles, put to beautiful music and corresponding images.  I would encourage anyone who is feeling glum or spiritually depleted to use this amazing site to take a moment to feel closer to God.  This message in particular touched me today and made me grateful once more for my religion that brings such joy, direction and peace to my life.  Happy Sunday!

Comments

Norton's said…
I agree with you. There are so many trashy music videos out now days. :( I love listen to church music all day every day. Sets the tone for the day. Hey next time you guys are in Logan you should call and maybe we could hit dinner or do something.