Daphne's New Trick

On Monday Daphne rolled over for the first time!  At a little over 3 months, I was shocked, thinking at first that it had been an accident.  However, when I put her back on her tummy she flipped right back over!  Here are a couple videos of her latest antics and proof of her latest accomplishment, although the one I filmed was a bit slow-mo.  Thanks Cassie for introducing me to Smilebox, I don't know why I've never tried it before, but it was SO much easier than blogger's video option.

P.S. Ignore all my baby talk and cooing...kinda embarrassing when you hear yourself on film!


Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Another picture collage by Smilebox

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yay for rolling over! So cute. Daphne and Avery have the same hair :)
Chelsea said…
She is a doll!! And I never knew you could do movies on Smilebox! How cool.