I Feel Jipped

Have you seen this website?


"The Khan Academy is an organization on a mission. We're a not-for-profit with the goal of changing education for the better by providing a free world-class education to anyone anywhere."  (http://www.khanacademy.org/)

This site is incredible.  They have thousands of videos explaining scores of concepts you may be struggling with or just curious to learn more about.  Where the heck was this when I was in Algebra?!  I feel so jipped.  BUT, I also feel extremely excited to take advantage of it in the future.  Tonight I learned about colliding galaxies and new advancements in cancer research, all in under 15 minutes.  Ah-mazing.  Check it out.

Comments

Whitney said…
Kahn Academy rocks. I think that if I had would have had this in high school, math would have been a piece of cheesecake. At least I know it will be around for the bambino's when they need it.

I'm dying to check out their art history section. Whoo-hoo!