Prayers for Cassie Jo

The Ridings (bad quality of a great picture - scanned it out of the family calendar)

We had planned on spending a couple of days in St. George this weekend to celebrate Easter and my niece's first birthday with the Ridings, Tasha, GG and my parents, but about an hour before we left we got word that Cassie Jo was in the hospital.  After several hours there they discovered her appendix had burst (while she was in the emergency room for THREE hours - why do they even have an emergency room if it takes that long to be seen?!) and took her in for what they estimated would be a 30 minute surgery.  It ended up taking 2.5 hours because once inside they discovered a huge mass on top of the appendix on part of her colon.  We won't know until probably Friday if it is cancerous or benign.  Prayers on my amazing sister's behalf would be so appreciated.

Comments

I'm so sorry to hear that Emily, my prayers are with your sister and your family! I hope all will be well with her.
Mindy said…
Oh, I am so sorry. I will be praying for you all.