Daphne's Baby Book

I finished Daphne's baby book all the way back in September, but I have been waiting for a good enough sale on Mixbook to order it.  Finally, during the holidays there was a 40% off and I decided to go for it!  I am so stinkin excited about it and hope Daphne will appreciate how many hours and hours went into making this book of memories from her first year of life.  Here's a few peeks at some of my favorite pages. 


The majority of the book is a month-by-month look of a few pictures of her with my monthly letter that I wrote on the blog (see the Daph Stats posts) to describe what she was up to that month.



Then I'd usually do a spread of some of my favorite pictures from that month.


Thrown in were shots from the major holidays as well.


And a few silly pages too.


It was so much fun to make this for her and personalize it exactly the way I wanted!  I just hope I can make the time with subsequent children to make their books as long (I think the final count on this was 132 pages...hee hee!) and put as much time into them so they don't get jealous of big sis's book.  We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. 

Comments

So neat! She will LOVE it. What a wonderful thing to have to remember her first bit of life. Nice work!
Shauna said…
I'm in love! I love her book. Want to do one for my boys? I've got Kason's pages done for his first year of life. They need to go in a book, but do you think I've done anything for Ty or Jaxson?? Nope. =) I need to get working on their.