Photo Dump

Here are a few pictures from the past couple of months that don't have a post to go with, but I still want in my blog book at the end of the year.

4 Generations - Grandma E, Me, Daphne, Mumsie

Sippy cup babies hanging out at the Ridings

Later that same night when everyone kept saying Daphne looked like a buccaneer, Emmett helped make the pirate ensemble complete!  Arrr matey!

Burke came home and leaned up against the couch telling me something about work and Daphne leaned up next to him, trying to mimic everything he was doing including his cheeser grin!

The day Daphne scared me to death - I thought she had blood all over her face until I realized she had gotten into (and destroyed) my lipstick!

So proud of herself

Watching "Farm It Maybe" with freshly tubbied cousins

Making jewelry and glasses out of pipe cleaners while trying to learn our colors

 Holding hands & dancing with cousin Millie

She finally has enough hair to do piggy tails!

Comments