Zoo Time!


We had such a great time at Roos'N'More Zoo last year that I knew for sure I wanted to organize a group to go again this year.  We had a whole crew on board for a tour and ended up with 32 people joining us in sunny Moapa.


I forgot my camera (argh!), so these are all from my sister Cassie's camera.


Just like last year, we had the opportunity to "meet" about 80% of the animals up close and personal.




One of my favorite parts of the trip was seeing Daphne and Millie reunited.  These girls LOVE each other!


As soon as Millie showed up, Daphne was giving her kisses and kept looking around for her.  Millie has also grown really attached to me lately and melts my heart every time she comes running for me saying, "MY AUNTIE!  MY AUNTIE!"  At one point Millie got scared when one of the lemurs jumped on Parker Holt's face (so unexpected and so funny!) and when Cassie tried to comfort her, she just said, "No! My Auntie!" and came running to me to hold her.  Ha ha!  It makes me super happy to have such a great relationship with  my nieces and nephews.


Until next year little furry friends!


Comments