Say TaTa to Twenty-Thirteen

2013 was a great year for our family.  We made 2 trips to California, made some wonderful friends, got a new job, moved to a new city, and attempted to be good parents to our vivacious two-year-old.  In an effort to remind us of the highlights of our year, I made the following 4 minute montage for Christmas with clips from the videos we took throughout the year and put it in Burke's stocking.  I had a blast putting the video together and marveled at Daphne's growth over the year.  It also made me realize that Burke and I are never in videos together and I want to change that this year.  My family didn't take any home videos growing up and I am sad that I don't have footage of us as children.  Perhaps my desire to preserve images and footage for Daphne is the reason I tend to over-document at times.  Regardless, I plan on doing a similar project each Christmas so we can have a brief recap to remind us of our blessings throughout the year.  Hope you enjoy it!



Comments

Lyndi said…
That is Darling!!!