Something's Gotta Be Done

  • Fact: Burke has fabulous hair.
  • Fact: It grows faster than Chuck Norris can run (that's pretty dang fast for those of you who weren't aware).
  • Opinion: I love it when Burke's hair gets a little bit longer so I can play with it, but I also thought he looked ubber handsome last month when his mom trimmed it for us over the 24th of July (refer to before and after pictures).
  • Fact: Recently Chuck Norris has been losing foot races with the Burue's hair.
  • Fact: Something needs to be done.


Posted by Picasa

Comments

john & natalie said…
Good luck taming that hair. John's hair grows way fast too. I used to cut it for him but I got tired of cleaning up all the hair once Kate was born. If only my hair would grow that fast!

Would you mind having Burke email me at nberger07@gmail.com? I need his Lil' Smokey recipe. Thanks!!!

Love your blog BTW