Jewel Moments


Several times throughout the day I experience tender little moments where I look at my daughter or my husband or the two of them together and my heart feels like it's expanding in my chest, so full of love it just might burst.  I have come to think of these feelings as "jewel moments".  I look at these two lives as my precious gems whom I would do anything for and who matter more to me than any person, place or thing in this world.  Looking at them, I feel like I am the most fortunate woman to have ever lived.  Sometimes I try to snap a picture of my jewel moments to somehow capture the twinkle and shine of life as it glints off my infinitely valuable ones, but a photo can never seem to sum up the swelling in my heart and the soaring of my spirit.  How can a picture ever express how grateful I am or how good God has been to me?  I am rich beyond measure.  








Comments