Potty Mouth



Burke was just home for his lunch break and told me the most horrific thing I think I have ever heard.  Last night while I was at our young womens activity he apparently found Daphne in the bathroom next to the toilet where she was sticking her hand into the bowl and licking the water off of her fingers.  I almost gagged as he told me, gasping in absolute dread as he laughed and said the water must be more sanitary than we think since she has been happy as a clam all day.

"Did you brush her teeth?!" I yelped in disgust.
"Ugh, nope."  He responded.
"Well, you at least wash her hands, didn't you?" I asked incredulously.
"Ugh...maybe...I don't remember.  Probably not."  He smiled sheepishly as he shrugged.  "But look at her! She's fine."

Oh the horrors!  I could have boxed his ears!  The bathroom door will be permanently shut at our house from now on.

Comments