The Gratitude Project - Day 10 & 11

Missed a day again!  But I thought all day long about the things I am grateful for and would love to share them.  This project is undoubtedly brightening my perspective on life.


For Day 10, I felt very grateful for my sweet friend Shannon Hughes and her kindness (on very short notice) in snapping a few pictures of our family yesterday so we can send out a Christmas card in a few weeks with updated photos.  It was nigh impossible to get a good picture of Daphne, Burke and I at the same time - she is just too wiggly at this age, but you only need one, right?

I melt every time I look at Burke in that blue - mmmm.  What a handsome boy!



As for Day 11, I had the sweet experience of acting on a prompting today and seeing a miniature miracle unfold before my eyes.  I almost ignored the whispering of the spirit to do one simple thing - make a phone call and extend an invitation.  Why is that so hard to do sometimes?  The result left me feeling close to God, fulfilled through my calling and so very grateful for my upbringing, my faith and my testimony.


And really, how could I not be grateful when I get to carry around a Scottish lass all day?


Cutest accessory slung across my hip that I've ever owned.  Thanks for the darling outfit Kirboids!

Comments

Marinda said…
Holy cuteness! Please save that outfit for me for someday when I dream of having a little girl! And I love the new family pics. You are all so photogenic!