The Gratitude Project - Day 13


Today I feel grateful for my computer/the internet - specifically email and blogging.  It is such a positive outlet for me to jot some thoughts down and throw our recent photos together on a post that will help me remember our lives at this time.  It is fun for me to go back and look at my blog books from the past 4 years and realize how much we have experienced.

I also am thankful for the social interaction the internet affords me.  I know it's not face-to-face, but sometimes when I go day after day with only seeing Burke and Daphne, it is nice to have communication with friends and family and feel a little less like a hermit.  (No seriously, sometimes I'm afraid I'm turning into a hermit.  And the scary thing is how much I like it!)  Thanks for staying in touch.

Comments