The Gratitude Project - Day 6


I would be remiss if my gratitude today focused on anything but the great privilege it is to vote.  What a blessing it is to live in The United States of America and to have a say in who leads our country.  I believe this Presidential Election is critical in determining what direction our country will go and what principles we will stand for.  I pray that no matter who is chosen, that he will be humble enough to supplicate God for daily help in guiding our nation.

Super flattering picture of the hubs and I to prove we voted!

P.S.  I don't know about you, but I am so glad the elections are finally over!  The past several months have been exhausting with the continual bickering in the media, distortion of the candidates words and incessant political dialogue on social media sites.  I hope some element of peace can be returned once the new president is finally elected.

Comments