This Will Blow Your Mind

I have always loved the band OkGo, even if they were slightly drunk and off-tune when I heard them live in 2007.  However, their music has a super cool sound to it and their music videos are always sure to impress.  It all started with their self-choreographed music video to the song "A Million Ways" back around 2006.  


This was followed by the incredible treadmill dance the next year to the song "Here It Goes Again" that I wanted to learn for a ward talent show, but couldn't recruit enough brave souls.


With each video, they kept striving for a cooler "one-cut" scene than the last.  I thought for sure they had topped it in the 2010 video, "This Too Shall Pass".




But after receiving my sister's email today with THIS link, I believe this daring band has finally outdone themselves.  Take a few minutes to check out such an incredibly stimulating visual and technological project.  I found it played best on my Google Chrome browser with all other programs closed down.  Also, check out the videos at the end about the inspiration for the video as a message of hope to Japan.  My mind has officially been blown away this morning!

Comments

Erica said…
And this will make you giggle (I hope)

They did a dance contest back in 2006, we joined...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoICE5BTjuY

And yes, I love it..