Days Like This

Days like Monday remind me how grateful I am that we are only 30 mins away from St. George, because Cassie and the kiddos were able to drive down and spend the day with Daphne and I.  It was wonderful to spend all day together.  My only complaint is that it went too quickly!  Here are some of my favorite moments from the day.


Watching Millie and Daph be so fascinated by each other.  They are such chill, happy babies and looking more alike all the time with their blue eyes, content smiles and baldy-blonde heads!



The weather was lovely and the park down the street from us is way cooler than I initially realized with a sign language board and these hilarious mix'n'match athletes that I am posting for my brother Gabe, because I could see him getting a kick out of the weirdo drawings and combos (*This is also a test to see if Gabe ever reads anything I blog about!*)  Also, notice the cute turtle in the pond that we saw right before he dived back in the murky water.


And finally showing the kids Burke's new fancy-pants office and going on rides in some of the big equipment. Burke let Emmett and Lydia control the levers to lift and lower the forklift and buckets.  They were both a little hesitant, but pleased with themselves.  Cassie and I laughed about how this is one of the things kids just eat up and will probably remember forever.


Thank you Cassie, Emmett, Lydia and Amelia for spending the day with us.  I LOVED having you here!

Comments