Poor Rick

Let's face it, I'm not very politically savvy.  I just feel like there is so much I don't know that I get embarrassed talking to people about politics.  Thankfully, between my politically-minded brother-in-law Devon, brother Elijah, and Burke's efforts, I am staying some-what up to date.  Last night Burke and I were watching the recap of the latest Republican candidates debate when the now viral video clip of Rick Perry's major mess-up in the debate was shown (SEE HERE) and which I'm sure most of you have already seen.  I actually felt SO bad for the guy.  One brain fart and you can kiss your chances for president good-bye!  Although, personally, I am a Mitt Romney fan, I still cringed when I thought about all the campaigning time and money that Perry will now be flushing down the drain.  Poor, poor, Rick.

Comments