Impossible

I keep thinking it would be impossible for me to love this little baby any more.


However, as cliche as it sounds, I find myself being more enthralled with her each new day.  Maybe that's why it's a cliche, because so many mothers have found this to be incredibly true.  The love just keeps growing!


It's quite possible I may have the happiest little lady on the planet.  How grateful I am today for baby giggles, baby smiles and snuggles, chunky legs, round cheeks, soft skin, and even drool-kisses.  Just a reminder to myself to cherish these days.  It's impossible for them to stay like this forever.

Comments

I hear ya! Every stage is my favorite. Daphne is such a doll. And I love reading your blog and seeing your pictures of your cute family. We'll make it happen to see you guys this December. Its on our list:)
Chelsea said…
She is such a doll! I love her smile and her adorable cheeks and her gorgeous eyes! I'd so like to claim her as my future daughter-in-law....