52 Dates: #11 - Gardening

(Check out Burke's sweet outfit)

Gardening for date night!  We've been wanting to do this for a while, but were finally home for a weekend to do it.  Friday night we dug up the cement-like dirt.  Saturday we spent several hours leveling the ground and racking out the biggest rocks.   We got two rows of corn planted before the storm hit and went to Los Lupes for dinner to celebrate. 


 Tonight we are putting all these beauties in the ground for FHE.  I'm so excited to have our first real garden! I hope we can get it to produce in the desert heat.  We'll keep you posted.

Comments

Shauna said…
Fun for you guys! I hope someday to have a garden. I don't think much would survive though, because I don't have much of a green thumb. Good Luck!
{haley} said…
Ah so jealous! I have a serious gardening bug this spring. Daphne is such a little sweetheart!