Aliya Estelle

This morning we gained a new niece - Miss Aliya Estelle Grant!  Don't you want to just squeeze those chubby cheeks?  My big sister Chelsea is amazing anyway, but I am so impressed with her strength in delivering an 8 pound baby.  I wish we could be on the other side of the world in Singapore with the Grant family today to celebrate this new life.  When I held Daphne up to the computer to see her new cousin's picture this morning she laughed and laughed.  I think she's been waiting for Aliya too.


I know I've mentioned this before, but I just can't get over the fact that Aliya makes SIX girl cousins born within a year of Daphne (Bush side: Amira, Mia, Amelia and now Aliya.  Adams side: Hallie & Jade) and there are THREE more cousins due on the Adams side in the next four months, which will mean Daphne will have a total of NINE cousins within a year of her!  Is that not insane?  I just love it!

Comments

Whitney said…
That's incredible! I loved my cousins when I was a wee tot, so Daphne is so lucky to have so many in her close age.

I notice that the Bush Babies all have end in "a's" and are very similar in sound. It's very lyrical!