Violated!

I feel SO violated!  Burke and I have been reading a book by Dave Ramsey and getting all excited about paying off our student loans and being debt free in the next year by sticking to a budget.  Tonight we got on to check our online balance to see how we were doing with our budget and suddenly found over twenty foreign charges on our debit card from flippin Santiago.  Since Saturday these scallywags have spent almost 500 bucks!  I was in shock and totally ticked off.  It just made me feel so angry that some jerks thinks they can steal other people's hard earned money. Now I'm paranoid that my identity might be stolen too (my sister Cassie had her identity stolen a few years ago and didn't know about it for an entire year! ah!) as it was MY debit card that was compromised and if they have my card info, who knows what else they have on me.  Not cool.  We'll talk to the bank in the morning and see if they can return the mula.

On top of being virtually pick pocketed, I have broken out in hives all over my underbelly, the part I can't see from the button down because I am so huge.  At my appointment my Doc said he noticed some severe irritation to my skin and said it would likely remain that way until I have the baby because my skin has been stretched to its maximum.  What with the scorching hot weather today, my swollen toes and fingers (can't wear my wedding ring anymore), my painfully itchy belly and now having our account robbed I am pretty dang ornery.

BUT...I am making progress in my classes, just got our lowest utility bill EVER, and just got a package in the mail with a darling baby outfit from our friends Blake and Annie who we miss and wish would move back to St. George.  Life is still good, even when I'm uncomfortable and grumpy!

Comments