Before I Post About Christmas...

I want to share Thanksgiving pictures courtesy of my fantastic brother-in-law Devon.  


As I mentioned, the nephews are all getting to be "big boys" and with 8 little men running around that makes for lots of chaotic fun.  They actually get along really well and it was fun to see them doing so much together, even if it meant demolishing a room in less than 5 seconds!


I was at home with Daphne while this snowball fight happened at the park, but apparently it was epic.


It was so fun for me to get Daphne together with her 3 cousins on the Bush side that are within a year of her: Mia (black and white polka dots), Amira  (purple sweater) and Amelia (red and pink).  They are all such beautiful, sweet babies and I am thrilled that Daphne will have them to play with as she grows up.


Here are some shots from Thanksgiving dinner, including the center picture of my Dad reading his letter of gratitude to Grandma Ellsworth - it was very touching.


Lydia and Kaleolani were thick as thieves as always.  I loved seeing them running away from all the boy cousins and playing polly pockets in the corner.  They were the two loan granddaughters in the middle of nearly a dozen grandsons for so long and have become the best of friends because of it.


These four pictures represent the best parts of the visit for me.  Playing oodles of games with my competitive family (top left), all of the shoes and chaos with 31 people under one roof (top right - love it!), talking with all the adults late at night after all the babies are in bed (bottom left) and introducing Daphne to all of her wonderful Bush family relatives (bottom right) - I can tell she's going to love trips to Logan as much as her parents do!


And here is Daphne's last original birth hair that by some miracle survived her balding season.  That's how long her hair would be if she hadn't rubbed it all off in her sleep. :)  Every time I see it sticking above her fuzz it makes me grin.

Comments