A Nod to My Inner Teenager

So, remember how I absolutely adore Taylor Swift?  Well, this video made me really happy today.  I thought it was so funny and true to the frequent monotony of office work.  I also loved that she isn't all dolled up, again true to office work when you don't have to interact with many people.  One of my big dreams is to go to a Taylor Swift concert - you may make hints to Burke anytime you wish that this would be a fantastic birthday, Christmas, Valentines Day or Anniversary gift. :)

And as long as we're acknowledging my inner teen, I also loved this video of David Archuletta's big announcement that he's going on a mission.  What a courageous decision with all of the pressure on him to focus on his music career.  I have been a big fan ever since Katie, Whitney and I crashed Telsha Winger's house to watch American Idol when we were on a trip to St. George in college and just couldn't miss the show because we all had a crush on him! :)  Never mind that he is 4 years younger and is wearing purple girl pants in this video - his voice still melts me!  In fact, I have been listening to his Christmas CD with the Mo-Tab nearly every day since my dad gave it to us at Thanksgiving.  Hats off for his decision to put God before fame and glory.

Comments

So much fun :) Happy memories. You are welcome to crash my house anytime - esp for something fun like that.
Chelsea said…
Hey! We got that CD from my dad for Thanksgiving too! What a ca-wink-a-dink. :) And I think that it is always healthy to acknowledge our inner teenagers once in awhile.